We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
What you’ll do
Actions related to our mission:
- Setting internal administrative tasks related to trainings (for instance: Purchase Order creation, SAP Levallois meeting room booking).
- Setting external administrative tasks related to trainings (for instance: training providers registrations including with the public-body OPCO: Opérateur de Compétences).
- Administrative follow-up for trainings (for instance: Excel follow-up and training recording in our SAP tool: L2MS – Learning Lifecycle Management System).
- Advising, communication and introduction about trainings offers to every employee.
- Calculation and creation of training forecast and training annual report.
- Involvement in Training Committees with social partners and taking part of the european Continuing Vocational Training Survey (CVTS) regarding professional trainings.
What you bring
Mandatory skills for this open position:
- French spoken and written (C1/C2).
- English written (B2 at least).
- Mastering Excel including Pivot tables and Vlookup functions.
- Strong sense in time and project management.
Skills one could develop on this job if you wish so:
- Remote presentation, in French, about SAP training offer to new hires.
- Written communication (in French and in English) about trainings in France.
Meet your team
Join SAP Your Training France Team which is taking care of trainings for SAP and Concur employees with a French contract.
Our main mission:
Being in charge of settling and following every training put in place for internal contributors so that they constantly develop their capabilities in order to stay up-to-date with the current job market.
#SAPCareers #SAPHR #Learning
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 381040 | Work Area: Education and Training | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Vocational | Employment Type: Limited Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.